Why the world is weird!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Regaining celebrity

I returned to the radio studio today! It was the production studio rather than the live studio but it's the first step towards my two day return to the airwaves.
Bradford uni's students union is having it's elections soon and the student radio station ramair have invited me to return to present the live coverage of the hustings a week on monday and tuesday from 6.
There's a link to the ramair website on the right of the page, if you want you'll be able to listen to the program on-line. My main part of the shows will be at the beginning introducing the show and I'll be butting in with questions from time to time.
It'll be a bit strange being back on the air but I'm looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home