Why the world is weird!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Autopilot

Sunday morning and my brains decided to take the day off. I reckon I get the rough end of the deal in the relationship between me and my brain. It remembers only what it wants to, every now and then it drops me in it and like today it takes time off without even letting me know! I mean, what sense is there when I can remember my 16 digit driving license number but not my 4 digit pin? Why do I remember the registration number of every car I've had but never remember to buy toilet roll when I need it?
When my brain gets back off it's little holiday I'll ask it but it'll probably just give me a flippant excuse.

2 Comments:

  • dont stop writing u are a funny guy and im enjoying

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 pm  

  • Too true! You've proven to me I'm not alone!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home