Why the world is weird!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

....and relax

Having quite a nice Saturday. I don't mind the fact that I've had to work today or that I'll have to do some work tomorrow because there's a lot less pressure to work than on weekdays. You feel as though the work you're doing is much more volountary so the effort you put in feels much more...well...effortless.

Well, two days into writing this blog and I'm suffering writers block. As far as I'm aware only Stephen King can get away with breaking writers block by writing about it more than once and I'm not in his league so I'll hold onto that card for another time...unless I've used it up with this post.

No-one likes a double glazing salesman. My team tell me constantly about things that people say to them when they're out canvassing. True, there are some dodgy players out there but not in this company. I'll not tell you who the company is because then you'll think it's some sort of scam by that company to gain peoples trust. Cynicism is way too rife.

Mind you, if the eyes are the windows to the soul, why doesn't anyone hate optitions? They're only doing the same as us. Then again I suppose there are no cowboy optitions who try to sell you rubbish glasses at inflated prices - 50% off if you buy a hat and gloves at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home