Why the world is weird!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

The "Day Off"

Why is it that whenever you try to take a day off for whatever reason, all of a sudden you become the most popular person in the world?
It's like my mobile phone. I reckon I've accidentally subscribed to the "switch off announcement service" which tells everyone that you've turned off your phone and promts them to call you. I had no calls at all this morning but earlier this afternoon I turned my phone off for only 1 minute and upon turning it on I got a text from my service provider saying I'd got 3 new voicemail messages! Why are they watching me!!
It seems that concensus at the moment is that putting ads in this page would detract from it (limited) charm so for now I'll stay ad free. Mind you no matter what I decide to do in the future I'll never have pop-up ads or those really annoying flash ads which get in the way of what you're trying to read. Whenever I see those ads on other websites it feel like a big slap in the face and suddenly I don't want to go back to that site ever again.
If you like this blog then as well as letting me know about it, have a look at my "smartarse showing off"
Daily Triva Blog too. Also if you know any interesting bits of trivia you can post it here or there, I'll check them out and publish the ones that appear to be true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home