Why the world is weird!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

In the Wars...

What...a...DAY!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGH.
There we go, that's the frustrations out and gone. Do you ever have days when you think everything's against you? Ah well, you only lose when you give up! I've applied for a very nice job today which should get me back into my preffered profesion and onto a pay packet more in line with what I should be getting so my fingers, toes and various other extremeties are crossed.

Too tired to try and be witty on my own today so I'll give you another shiny excerpt from the little book of chaos.

Have discussions with your young children.
On a long journey with children, say the word "McDonalds" withing five minutes of setting off and spend the next two and half hours being lobbied for a big mac and fries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home