Why the world is weird!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Fear and Loathing in West Yorkshire

I've decided that I'm going to go back to being a bit more dedicated to this blog and I'll be making posts every day again.
Work's changed around a bit and I'm actually genuinely enjoying it now. The only main problem with that is that I'm dedicating almost all of my time to it. I suppose that at the moment with not having a girlfriend or family, I'm not trading away my time from anything important.
I've noticed that the surrounding areas of bradford become a complete modern urban cliche on a Saturday evening. Every off-licence I've driven past this evening has had a bevvy of hoodies loitering around it. Drivers of heavily modified cars are bombing around trying to grab the badly needed attention they crave and taxi drivers are trying their hardest to secure that inevitable personal injury claim. I don't think they really understand the reality of the phrase "where there's blame, there's a claim". The idea is that someone else is to blame!
Let's hope that's cleared that one up.
Well I'm looking forward to my lie-in tomorrow. I don't have to work but there are a few people I could call on so I might have a wander out in the afternoon. The more I do, the more I stand to make so why not? Not that I'm a materialist. No more than anyone else with monthly payments to make anyway.
Well I'm off. Back tomorrow, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home