Why the world is weird!

Friday, May 26, 2006

A Balanced View

There are difinate good and bad points about my new job. However I've found that they balance out quite nicely.
Firdtly, the hours and lack of mental stimulation are slowly numbing my brain. I was driving with the window open this morning and the wind whistling by my right ear was making the sound you get when you blow accross the top of a milk bottle. The good side is that I can make a tune by sticking my finger in my left ear!
Secondly, the constant handling of heavy sacks and boxes is turning my hands into a big pair of callaces (I think that's how you spell it). The good side is that I can pumice peoples feet without the need for any stones!
You see. Good can always come from bad...now who wants a musical foot massage?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home