Why the world is weird!

Friday, June 02, 2006

My Brain's Saviour!

I've mentioned quite a bit over the last couple of weeks how the hours I'm working have been seriously dulling my brain. Well today I found the answer!
I had set off on my second delivery run and was thinking about the problem (which in itself is a massive improvement) and I thought "If only I could have some sort of intellectual conversation". Then it came to me - Radio 4!
I was accused of being boring not so long ago for reading the guardian and listening to radio 4 and started listening to radio1 as a knee-jerk reaction. While radio 1's great to listen to, it does nothing for the grey matter. Well it wouldn't, it's designed to be an entertainment station. So for now I'l still be listening to selected shows on radio 1 but I'll be getting a daily dose of brain food from radio 4. I can sense my brain smiling and warming to me again.

Sorry folks. I didn't tell you about the bread debate. I promise I'll let you know all about it tomorrow so you and your friends can argue long into the night. You may not believe it but it's really that bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home